Shana tova! We are overjoyed to be together for the Yamim Noraim again this year. What follows is a Shtibl High Holiday guide with all the information you need.
Please let us know which services you’ll be attending using this google form. so we can anticipate the number of people participating in our davening and best assess our needs.
For all Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur services, we will be meeting at Beth Chayim Chadashim – 6090 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90035
All services will be held outside, under tents in the parking lot, except for Shacharit and Musaf on the Second Day of Rosh Hashanah which will take place inside, in the BCC sanctuary.
All services are entirely FREE of charge because we ask people to donate their time and talents to our community. However, donations to the minyan are encouraged as we do need financial support to remain viable. For those who are able, gifts of any size make a meaningful difference to our community. You can click here to donate: Give To Shtibl
Erev Rosh Hashanah, Mincha Maariv, Sept. 25, 6:30 PM
Rosh Hashanah Day 1, Sept 26, 8:30 AM
Rosh Hashanah Day 2, Sept 27, 9 AM
Erev Yom Kippur, Kol Nidre, Oct. 4, 6 PM
Yom Kippur Morning, Oct. 5, 8:30 AM
Yom Kippur Mincha Oct. 5, 4:30 PM
Yom Kippur Neilah Oct. 5, Approximately 6pm (following Mincha)
Together with the Shtibl COVID Committee, we are working to ensure a safe environment for our kahal and we urge everyone to consider the health, safety, and comfort level of others. With that goal we ask the following:
- All participants must be vaccinated for COVID to the fullest extent they are able.
- When outside masks are optional except when up at the bimah during Torah reading. Torah readers may remove their masks when reading.
- When inside, medical-grade masks are required.
- We are contracting and working alongside a security company for the duration of the High Holidays.
- For security purposes, all bags will be checked before entering the building
- Participants must RSVP in advance to be admitted- you can sign up here