If you’re in Los Angeles and looking for a lay-led minyan with spirit and a welcoming warm community, we invite you to daven with us!
For the High Holidays, we are holding traditional, egalitarian services on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. All events are free; no tickets required. We meet at the Workmen’s Circle Building, 1525 S Robertson Blvd.
High Holiday Services Schedule
- Erev Rosh Hashanah: 6:15 pm, Wednesday, September 20
- Rosh Hashanah Day 1: 8:30 am, September 21
- Rosh Hashanah Day 2: 8:30 am, September 22
- Kol Nidre: 6:15 pm, September 29
- Yom Kippur: 8:00 am, September 30
- Mincha: 4:45 pm, September 30
- Ne’ilah: 6:30 pm, September 30 (approximate)
Please send a note to [email protected] if you’d like any more information or simply to let us know to expect you.